With globalization, mechanical engineers increasingly depend on close collaboration among distributed teams and partners. Using technologies like the cloud and social media, we believe virtual teams can be as effective as those housed in a single building.
Our mechanical engineers are skilled at capitalizing on the opportunities that the latest ways of working present. Because we have the right people and processes in place, you will design faster, reduce cycle times and achieve higher ROI with your product development efforts.
Udvavisk delivers mechanical engineering services across industry verticals in the four key areas of the value chain: Create, Validate, Build and Support.
Art to Part: feasibility study analysis, concept generation, detailed design.
Computer Aided Design (CAD): design using CAD tools .
Knowledge Based Engineering
Value Engineering: improve performance, reliability, quality.
Digital Manufacturing: factory layout design, process planning, material flow simulation and optimization.
Jigs & Fixtures Design
Tool Design & Tool path generation: CAM, NC code generation for machining components, sheet metal, laser programming, nesting for material optimization.
Design for Assembly/Design for Manufacturing: , aPriori, Costimator for DFA/ DFM and product/component cost estimation.
Structural, vibration and thermal analysis
Motion study analysis
Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Validation and verification using CAE tools.
We offer Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) solutions using open-source tools. Our objective is to help industries by our FEA and CFD expertise and provide them a reliable and cost-effective alternative using open source packages .
Our expertise include:
- Structural analysis of components and assemblies using Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Thermal and fluid flow analysis using Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) techniques
- Multi-body dynamics (MBD)
- Production/ Manufacturing process Analysis and Optimization
Finite Element Analysis
- Linear/Nonlinear Analysis
- Static stress Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Fluid Flow Analysis
- Turbulence Modelling
- Multiple Phase Flow
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Vibration analysis
- Vehicle design & testing
- Mechanical system analysis
- Kinematics and kinetics Analysis
- Contact and friction Analysis
Globalization and new technologies have resulted in industrial manufacturers having to seriously overhaul their Product & Service supply. Adapting to local needs, every shorter product-to-market times, cost control throughout product life cycles, innovation and technological breakthroughs: highly complex parameters for which we provide technology consulting.
- Product life cycle Management (PLM) /Product Data Management (PDM)
- Production and Operation Management
- Quality Management
PLM Consulting Services
- PLM Roadmap & Strategy
- PLM Maturity Assessment
- Product Evaluation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Migration Feasibility Study & Impact Analysis
Manufacturing Operations Consulting
- Integrated manufacturing roadmap
- Production operations optimization
- Manufacturing intelligence roadmap
- Product traceability roadmap
- Manufacturing mobility assessment
- Lean NPI/manufacturing transformation
- Systems portfolio rationalization, evaluation and selection
Quality Management Systems (QMS):
Design and implementation of Quality Management System solutions to enable management of product specifications, reporting deviation, sample planning and testing, process improvement and compliance/safety
We help industries, universities and research labs in meeting their computational requirements using open source resources. We can support in developing customized user defined applications/ functions as per need.F
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud Computing